Alice Garrett's Blueberry Delight
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 packages 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 cup Plain Sugar or sweeten to your taste
- 1-2 cans Blueberry or Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans or Walnuts
- 1 stick Butter or Margarine
- 1 3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- Use a mixer to mix cream cheese, cool whip and sugar until it is smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crust. The mixture should be stiff and ready to gel once refrigerated for a while.
- Garnish the top of the cream cheese filling with blueberry or cherry pie filling.
- Place in refrigerator to firm up.
- Mix brown sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Add in butter (only add butter or margarine until the flour and sugar is a very stiff mix.
- Add pecans or walnuts and press into your pan or baking dish until it covers the bottom (your mix should not be soupy).
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
- Take crust out and let it cool.
*Photo Source: mealplanningmom.wordpress.com