Eva Mae Garrett's Lemon Pie
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 container Cool Whip or non-dairy whipped topping (8 oz. )
- 2 Lemons
- 1 1 Ready-made pie crust (graham or shortbread)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, and the juice of the lemon in a bowl.
- With a large spoon manually stir ingredients for 15 minutes (time spent incorporating the ingredients improves the taste).
- Pour the contents into the ready made pie crust of your choice.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours prior to serving.