Alice Garrett's Spicy Rice
- 1 1/3 cup Rice
- 1 stick Butter or margarine
- 1 Large onion (sliced thin)
- 1 can Beef Consommé soup
- 1 can French Onion soup
- 1 BAG Medium-size (41-60) Shrimp Chicken, Pork, or Beef can be cut up and substituted for Shrimp…or no meat at all
- Wash and drain rice, add butter or margarine, add French onion soup and beef consommé soup.
- Cook until soup is dried in the rice and French onions rise to the top.
- Stir in shrimp and onions and let the rice cook for another ten minutes.
- Add more ingredients when preparing for a large number of people.
*Photo Source: delicious-cooks.com